Sr. Scrum Master/Coach/Analyst
SMCI is seeking aSenior Scrum Master/ Coach with PHARMA experience to support a new Product Team in clients Global DTI organization to support a Clinical Study Planning and Optimization program. NOT OPEN TO C2C or 3 rd PARTIES. The new Product Team consists of 6-7 resources, most of them offshore. This role will support setting up clinical sites with their studies, and the systems that support this. The team has a Product Owner, data engineers, and Salesforce engineers that support ongoing enhancements and deployments. Length of contract : 3 or more months Location : Remote - but will support PST and Offshore time zones Must Haves:
- Strong SM/Coach combined with strong BA skills (50/50)
- Must have experience in PI Planning (pre, during, post)
- Must have coaching experience on SAFe, Agile framework.
- Experience with SAFe PI Planning as a Scrum Master.
- Must have experience to be able to collect backlog from all systems (in spreadsheet) and Jira and create a unified backlog in Jira.
- Must have the experience to create Release Plans for the team.
- SAFE Scrum Master Coaching experience (Team Level) on the framework.
- Build experience with a development product team from outside vendors. Meeting facilitation experience
- Have multi-vendor managing experience that brings different vendors together for a single purpose, to demo, showcase product.
- Manage multi-vendor issues and transform into a single voice all issues.
- The estimated pay range for this position is USD $62.55/Hr - USD $87.16/Hr and is a Non-Exempt role.
- Exact compensation and offers of employment are dependent on circumstances of each case and will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, licenses or certifications, and location.