iOS DeveloperiOS Developer Needed / $140-180k, Equity, Remote / Connect the Neighborhood TogetherThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael OktayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in San Francisco, CA we help to connect neighbors, business and public services together allowing them to receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with each other!Why join us?100% RemoteCompetitive CompensationPremium Health, Dental, Vision Insurance401kEquity grant (Quarterly vesting)Job DetailsJob Duties:
- Developing and improve networking, analytics, experiments, and modular app structure, in addition to making direct contributions to your team's product area.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to drive our company forward.
- Have a stake over all aspects of the product - from coming up with the next big ideas to build, through helping set expectations and plan roadmaps, all the way through understanding the impact of new features through rigorous data analysis.
- Chance to mentor other team members and grow your role towards what you're most passionate about.
- 5+ Years of experience in a Mobile Development role
- Expertise in Swift or Objective-C and Xcode IDE including the build system
- Robust knowledge of iOS development ecosystem as a whole including system libraries
- Experience with building complex, high-quality iOS applications, and strong knowledge of iOS app design principles, patterns, testing, and best practices
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience writing automated tests for iOS applications
- Experience with accessibility features on iOS