Manager Computer Systems Analysis 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a Manager of Computer Systems Analysis to join its dynamic team of technical professionals in the Linthicum, MD area. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services support team supporting operations at our Linthicum, MD campus, and will be required to work on-site, full-time, in Linthicum. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Direct supervision/management of a staff of approximately 20 team members .
- Interact with internal key executives and customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Provide guidance and oversight to employees to complete key deliverables.
- The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and have the ability to challenge status quo.
- This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value to our customers.
- The successful candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Associate's degree and 11 years of experience, or Bachelor's degree and 9 years of experience, or Master's degree and 7 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent and 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance, and the ability to maintain the required security clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- The selected candidate will be required to obtain a Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) clearance within a reasonable period of time as determined by customer and/or program requirements; the ability to maintain a SAP/SAR clearance will be a condition of continued employment.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and\or IT management experience.
- The ability to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- Experience in a technical environment such as IT, Engineering, or program/project management.
- Experience in Information Systems Security Management function related to classified computing environments.
- General understanding of network topology and operations.
- Experience managing geographically diverse technical groups servicing multiple customers.
- Experience working on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, servers, virtualization, and/or Linux systems.
- Experience working on technical activities in a classified environment.