Controller opportunity outside Miami Our well-established client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Controller for their Hialeah office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial activities of the company.
- Manages the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of all functions of the accounting department
- Coordinates and oversees audits of the company's books, interface with outside audit firms, banks, liability insurance broker/carriers and other external consultants.
- Bachelor of Accounting degree and 5+ years' experience in a Controller or Accounting Manager role.
- Computer proficiency including Excel and Access, and experience with ERP systems, Payroll / ADP preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish and a CPA is a plus