UX Designer /Burlington , MA , 6+ Months Contract6 month contract to start Need portfolio for submission and candidate location. NOT A junior position. 6+ years minimum Candidate will be working EST hours Experience with Sketch and InVision is a must. UX Designer Are you broadly skilled across interaction design, visual design, prototyping and user research? Are you interested in working for an innovative, customer-oriented, solution-driven company that is building a new product? As a User Experience Designer - you will design and bring to market a next-generation, Provider Data Management solution. You will be working directly with customers, product management, agile engineering teams, and other internal functions prototyping user workflows and create new design standards and libraries to ensure we deliver cutting-edge solutions for customers. Your impact:
- Participate in ideation sessions for the initial concepts and bring ideas to life.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into design.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Use your full range of user experience design to craft insightful data-driven products that deal with complexity in an elegant way.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Perform all job functions consistent with policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction design, graphics, visual communications, product), HCI or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience designing web business-to-business products.
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Experience with Sketch and InVision is a must.
- Ability to define and effectively articulate design ideas and solutions (verbally and in writing) and discuss business problems with internal and external stakeholders positively influencing outcomes.
- Be opened to receiving constructive feedback.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.