Senior WiFi Engineer-Philadelphia, PA(1onsite Day1)
Position: Senior WiFi Engineer Location: Philadelphia, PA(1onsite Day1) Duration: 6 Months Interview: Phone+ Webex Implementation partner Infosys End Client Name: Comcast Cable Communications Job Summary: Experience/ Technical Skills Pre-Requisite:
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Expert understanding of 802.11 technologies and IP protocols.
- Experience in home networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi etc.
- Moderate level of knowledge of MESH and Roaming protocols
- Moderate level knowledge of scripting
- Expert Troubleshooting and root-cause-analysis skills.
- 10+ years of experience in networking and wireless technologies.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance; able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Experience with Load/Performance testing will be added advantage
- Experience with broadband product test including DOCSIS, cable modem standards, digital voice and other
- Hands-on experience with device/consumer products test, ideally in high performance video applications
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary
- Background in working with cellular devices and LTE technology.
- Ability to works with technology partner/vendor teams to troubleshoot problems
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Languages: Good knowledge of data science tools, scripting and programming languages