SAP Data Archive Specialist / Lawrenceville, GA
Our client is looking to hire anSAP Data Archive Specialist to join their team in Lawrenceville, GA. This opening is a 6-12-month long contract position, with the opportunity for extension This SAP Data Archive Specialist must have experience archiving SAP data in ECC SAP systems for large SAP Customers. This candidate will develop, support, and implement SAP Archiving solutions. In this role, the candidate will play a critical role in the implementation and execution of projects & initiatives aimed at curbing data growth in the SAP landscape. What You Will Be Doing
- Data volume analysis across multiple large SAP systems
- Working with various groups to define scope and gather business requirements
- Configuring both standard and custom Archive objects
- Advanced SAP consulting experience 10+ years specifically within SAP data management archiving.
- Ability to perform all activities around an SAP data archiving project including database analysis of sizes in production system, determining archiving / data growth prevention and deletion strategies, writing archiving functional and technical design documents, cutover / execution documents.
- Experience using SAP archiving tools for archive data to different ERP system / Data warehouse multiple SAP modules including FI, CO, FM, MM, WM, ISU, HR, Payroll, BW, CRM, SRM. Applications, and Tools.