Principal Ruby Developer - Leading B2B Executive Coaching Platform - Fully Remote
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining highly scalable web applications.
- Previous experience architecting a platform both from scratch and adding on additional skills
- Substantial experience building out backend applications using Ruby
- Experience developing on a growing team while working to implement product based requests
- Experience building and maintaining multiple applications with large user bases
- Familiarity building out containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Experience using GraphQL and PostgreSQL would be a plus
- An understanding of the business impact of projects you build and the ability to prioritize projects by balancing between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Placing a high value on collaboration, knowing that we can be better as a team than as individuals.
- Think critically about the implications of what you're building and how it shapes real people's lives.