Enterprise Data Governance Analyst - REMOTE
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Enterprise Data Governance Analyst for a RIGHT TO HIRE assignment with one of our premier Healthcare Services clients in Harrisburg, PA. Will belaying the foundations of Informatica Data Quality tool plus rolling out new projects to build data quality rules for the business. this person will have a team to manage (offshore based) and will be the face of Data quality in IT. Lead Data Quality has the overall ownership of implementing Informatica Data Quality solution across the enterprise. The lead will be responsible for delivering consistent global data quality rules, ensuring integrity of data and monitoring/ reporting overall quality of data as per established policies. The lead will be Data Quality subject matter expert working closely with business partners to define data quality standards and metrics in order to drive continuous improvements and automation in data quality area. Responsibilities :
- Defining the enterprise data quality measurements in alignment with key business leaders, including overall targets
- Maintaining a backlog of requirements from the business and prioritizing implementation to improve adoption
- Developing and maintaining enterprise view (dashboard) of all defined measurements, evangelizing the strategic importance of enterprise-wide data management practices, with particular focus on data quality management
- Working with Enterprise business partners to drive adoption of data quality management capabilities and services as part of the strategic program activities
- Partnering with data domain teams and platform architects to drive the engineering of key data quality measurements in the data ingestion and unification process
- Being responsible for the availability of monitoring and reporting systems for the overall data quality of enterprise data assets, ensuring predefined levels/SLA's are maintained on data quality and process performance.
- Performs baseline data quality metrics and data ready assessments to ensure data consistency within data domains
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience scaling the tool to profile / assess rules against 50 to 70 million records w/ 50+ attributes (or something close to this in size / scale).
- Deep knowledge of data quality processes, approaches, measurement techniques, and business cases including Profiling, cleansing, standardization and Match/Merge
- Demonstrated experience implementing Informatica's Data Quality as a service in a SOA or Web Services architecture where it is called from one or more production applications to perform DQ services and return and/or display results.
- Expertise in Informatica's Data Quality product
- Exposure to Informatica's Enterprise Data Catalog, Axon and Master Data Management products
- Experience in SQL both Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in Data visualization tools, preferably Power BI
- Quick learner and be able to pick new technology as we expand our data governance footprint
- Ability to ideate and be able to pursue those ideas to deliver business value