Office 365 Engineer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Office 365 Engineer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Insurance clients in Bethlehem PA, Holmdel, NJ, New York, NY or Remote EST. Responsibilities :
- Reporting to the Director of Messaging Services, the Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for the messaging platform's overall experience.
- This position will be accountable for improving and enhancing the experience of implementation of Office 365 as well as any ancillary services that facilitate messaging such as Intune, Proofpoint, and Condeco.
- The individual in this role is responsible for executing projects as well as level 2/3 support.
- Technical owner of at least one of Office 365 or other service with an emphasis on supplier management, SLA compliance, and operational excellence
- Execute key projects to advance messaging capabilities and services such as Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune, Proofpoint, and Condeco
- Coordination of the annual DR test with the supplier
- Provide technical expertise around the Office 365 messaging and collaboration offerings, including process, standards, best practices for the platform
- Partnering with vendors, IT Security and Compliance to ensure data protection and data loss prevention strategies for messaging
- Follow ITIL processes such as incident, change, problem and request
- Bachelor's degree in technology field required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong proficiency with messaging technologies, particularly in Office 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune, Proofpoint, and Condeco.
- Experience using PowerShell cadlets and writing scripts to automate common tasks .
- They will evaluate the messaging system and how they align with user needs.
- The individual will be responsible for engineering projects for all new services and major changes to the messaging portfolio.
- Critical to the success of this position is an interest in and understanding of the enterprise messaging landscape to continue to drive innovation in this space.
- Experience using ITIL methodology and ServiceNow is desired
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Teams Rooms, and Zoom is a plus
- Experience using an Agile (SAFe) methodology is desired