Software EngineerJob Category: EngineeringTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Public TrustEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental USCACI's Business Systems Operating Group is searching for individuals who can support the air and space exploration mission of our nation's largest space agency. Work on building customer's capabilities in a fast-paced SAFe agile development environment. Collaborate on systems and solutions supporting large portfolios from business, analysis, technical, systems, data, and enterprise functions. CACI is looking for Software Engineers to join our team. More About the Role:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls
- Prepares operating instructions
- Designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Determines computer user needs.
- Analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Desired Secret clearance with ability to obtain higher level clearance if needed
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the requisite clearance level in accordance with NASA policy and procedures for system, data, or facilities to perform assigned duties when performance starts
- BA/BS or 5 years experience with a degree in: Aerospace, Electrical, Computer or Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development, Business, Multimedia, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Information Assurance or related disciplines required. Years of experience accepted in lieu of degree. (positions may be available at various levels requiring additional years of experience)
- Ability to collaborate with large teams and senior leadership in highly communicative environment
- Able to work independently with minimal direction including remote work
- SAFe certification
- ITIL 4 certification
- Experience in web application development
- Experience in C#, Java or similar languages
- Software development experience across legacy and modernized technology stacks
- Familiarity with agile SDLC practices such as Scrum
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Knowledge of OWASP or other secure coding practices
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on team collaboration and mentoring