Address: USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street Store Code: HRIS (2761758) Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . Operational Reporting, Process Metrics and Statistical Data Analysis
- Develop robust analytics and reporting capabilities that provide insights to HR process owners driving intelligent business partnering and solutions development.
- Partner with HR Services Project Specialists recommending metric sets that can be used to review and predict performance.
- Managing customer data requests, defining requirements, analyzing business need and delivering information to drive effective decision making
- Instrumental in developing all data warehousing initiatives, report generation, and distribution utilizing self-service portal environments driving customers to information at Tier 0 in a user-friendly manner
- Serve as data expert in 1 or 3 core HR data systems, providing subject matter expertise for configuration, query development, and project support.
- Interface with Global Super Users as needed to reflect US requirements, providing local super user expertise as appropriate
- Partners with the HR Services leadership and Project Specialists in ensuring proper provisioning rules for applications security.
- Ensures the appropriate utilization of HR data according to the Global Information Protection Instructions (public, internal, confidential and sensitive).
- Assists the HRIS Manager in partnering with IT and vendors to ensure the customer's business needs have been met.
- Assists the HRIS Manager in managing vendors supporting HR systems and processes.
- Partners with the HR Services Project Specialists and process owners with vendors resolving systems issues outlined in their contracts and service level agreements.
- Partner with IT architecture to assess the technology landscape for all HR functions identifying opportunities to implement industry best practices.
- Perform research and analytics to determine if current systems are meeting the needs of the business.
- Propose alternate solutions that may be more cost effective.
- Assess the total cost of ownership for all HR systems ensuring the best fiscal responsibility possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of HR or IT experience in the CPG or Retail Industries
- HR System Knowledge (SuccessFactors required)
- SAP SuccessFactors Certification (Employee Central required, Compensation, Variable Pay highly preferred)
- Experience collaborating with remote team members on a Global HR platform required
- SAP HCM on premise experience highly preferred
- Advanced reporting tools
- Oral & Written Communication
- Presentation skills
- Exceptional Analytical skills