M9 Solutions is seeking aWindows Administrator to work hybrid remote/on-site on a government contract for a client located in Washington, DC.An active or interim Secret clearance is required. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment.
- Responsible for supporting 7 environments, including production, and working on-site occasionally.
- Experiment with creative solutions or day to day tasks like documenting process flows.
- Work Authorization: US Citizenship is required.
- An active or interim Secret clearance is required.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Windows administration.
- 5+ years of experience in Azure cloud setup, security, and administration.
- Willing to manage day to day tasks.
- Azure GovCloud experience which includes setting up networks, firewalls, and app gateways.
- Automation and PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with Linux RHEL administration.
- Security related experience.
- Salary Range: $60,000/year - $180,000/year
- M9 Solutions' pay range for this position is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include, but are not limited to, responsibilities of the position, education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, location, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
- M9 Benefits - https://m9solutions.com/why-join-m9/#our-benefits