USA - Validation Engineering Technician II- Kronos
Job Description1-year contract On-site in Brooklyn, MN Pay Rate: $24-28/hr
- Be a part of a growing team for a worldwide company! This company offers medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology products for the treatment of hemophilia, immune disorders, cancer, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
- System level validation test execution of Acute dialysis medical products.
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments.
- Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
- Write experimental reports, summaries, and protocols.
- Develop and maintain record keeping for experiment performed.
- Perform simple troubleshooting and calibration of instruments.
- Execute test protocols and communicate all defects during the test execution.
- Analyze test data for conformance to pre-determined acceptance criteria and record clearly results in testing platform like ALM.
- Collaborate with system team to better understand requirements and improve test effectiveness.
- Actively participate in improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Perform simple troubleshooting and calibration of Prismaflex and PrisMax.
- Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP desired
- Proficient in recording original data
- Ability to use computer for word processing, spreadsheets, document retrieval, e-mail, business calendars.
- Any PrisMax or Prismaflex experience is highly preferred
- Any CRRT experience is highly preferred