This American provider of environmental and industrial services, including hazardous waste disposal for companies, including Fortune 500 companies, small waste generators and federal, state, provincial and local governments is hiring for a Technical .Net Architect to join their team. This role will be hybrid with 2 days a week in the office. As a Technical .Net Architect you will be responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe working practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner. You will be contributing to the overall architecture and design, working closely with other architects to execute on long term visions for the company. Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in .Net Framework & Core, C#
- Knowledge of single page frameworks like Angular
- Experience on Telerik, Kendo MVC and Kendo UI controls
- In depth knowledge in designing Enterprise distributed applications both on-remise and cloud environments in the aspect of High Availability, high fault tolerance, disaster recovery etc.
- 7+ years of Designing and Developing Web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core.
- 7+ years prior experience as an architect with demonstrated capability in design pattern implementations
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC & ASP, NET WEB API, ANGULAR, REACT VUE, UX/UI design work using SASS, SCSS or similar framework.