M9 Solutions is seeking a DB2 Admin/Developer to work remotely on a government contract for a client located in Arlington, VA. An active Public Trust level clearance required. US Citizenship is required. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Coding, testing, and documenting schema updates.
- Supporting data replication.
- SQL creation and analysis based on developer needs and business requirements.
- Integration with JCL and other batch technologies.
- Maintenance of technical documentation.
Full-Time Employee Compensation Salary Range - $60,000/year - $180,000/year M9 Solutions pay range for this position is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include, but are not limited to, responsibilities of the position, education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, location, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law. M9 Benefits - https://m9solutions.com/why-join-m9/#our-benefits #H 8481 M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/women/veterans/disability. M9 Solutions, LLC (M9) is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. M9 is subject to Executive Order11246, which requires government contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment. Please click here to complete M9's Voluntary Self-Identification Form and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. With 14+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants. M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company. F 7.2-27 REV - 1 01/24/202 #dice
- Work Authorization: US Citizenship is required.
- An active Public Trust level clearance is required.
- A bachelor's degree or above preferred. More experience is required for non-degreed candidates.
- 5+ years' experience with Mainframe (z/OS preferred).
- 5+ years' experience with large scale (100M+ rows) DB2 processing environments.
- 5+ years' experience with SQL.
- 3+ years' experience with JCL.
- Prior experience working on Agile teams.
- Spring Batch (experience with scaling would be a plus).
- IRS/IMF/CADE 2 experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders at all organizational and technical levels.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out information (proactive learning).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- DB2 utilities, Syncsort, Cobol, Java experience.
- Good understanding of data models.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team.