Network engineer position open at a prestigious business litigation firm with over $70 Billion in judgements and settlements. They are looking to add a network engineer to their Plano based Network team which focuses on tier 1 support and maintenance/management of the firm's global enterprise network infrastructure. This firm has tried thousands of cases and has an almost 90% win rate, dealing with a high volume of sensitive and important information on their sites. In the network engineer position, you will be maintaining and protecting those sites using Palo Alto + Silver Peak (moving all to Palo Alto). You will also be working on testing new firmware and software, updating access control policies, and responding to alerts from the network infrastructure including routers, switches, SD-WAN, firewalls, WiFi, and ISP. This opportunity provides network engineers with the opportunity to work on a strong IT team working to support a successful global litigation firm. This will be a full-time position. Onsite 3-4 days per week. Salary range will be around $85-100K plus bonuses and benefits. Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in network support in an enterprise environment or MSP.
- 5 or more years IT experience.
- CCNA Certification.
- Proficient with configuring and troubleshooting enterprise network technologies: Routing, Switching, SD-WAN, and Wi-Fi.
- Proficiency with network monitoring and troubleshooting protocols.
- Capability of picking up new network and software applications.
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field is a nice to have.
- 75% Operations/Maintenance
- 25% Project based
- Salary range will be around $85-100K plus bonuses
- Mid-year bonus
- End year bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plus a 3% match