- Full-time, W2 employment
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive equity package
- Exposure to high-growth, VC-backed tech startup
- Create our in-app drag + drop video editing, music file additions, and other video features for our creators and brand partners.
- Maintain our third-party vendor code, such as Ads Manager APIs, Marketing APIs, Magic Links, video embed code, and other applications.
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Plan and lead frontend and backend testing for complex product developments.
- Provide time estimates and participate in agile development, all while tracking progress through development tickets in Trello.
- Review specifications and work with the Engineering team, Product Managers and UX Designers to implement lean methodology.
- Minimum of 3+ of hands-on Full Stack Engineering experience in a production environment; preferably video web and mobile application experience as well.
- Proficient in NodeJS, React, NextJS, MongoDB, and HTML5/CSS3 in general.
- You have recent experience working as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- You are able to debug issues quickly in a full stack environment.
- You prefer working within coding guidelines. You understand going rogue + coding outside of guidelines creates incredible tech debt. That means peer reviews, ample time to refactor code, and write tests.
- You are a culture fit. And we're not just saying that. We put data where our mouth is. You are open to company culture assessments to help learn more about yourself + teammates.