- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance
- BS in Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-8+ years of IT experience
- Knowledge of one or more frameworks and/or libraries: TypeScript, Node or C#, .NET .
- Understanding of cloud application functions: containerization, container orchestration, messaging services, webhooks, and low code development.
- Experience with development around Azure cloud resources including Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps and API Management.
- Experience building REST APIs and SOA methodologies and/or associated data formats (XML, JSON).
- Proficient hands-on experience creating and maintaining SQL and/or working with Azure SQL
- Experience with data warehousing technologies such as Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, CosmosDB, or ADFS are a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience with various collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, JIRA, and/or MS Teams.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- React or mobile app development with React Native is a plus