Help Desk TechnicianTech Logistics company looking for Help Desk Technician in Chattanooga!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlin JohnsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Logistics Company that was founded 10 years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge many companies face: how to align the supply chain so goods move efficiently, quickly, and economically. We started as the international arm to Access America, a domestic brokerage that scaled to $500 million before being acquired by Coyote Logistics. Using some of the same playbook at Access, and a few tricks of our own, we have rethought the brokerage paradigm and are innovation leaders in our space, looking for the right people to join us as we scale. We are extraordinarily proud of the company we have built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Best Places to Work in Chattanooga). Our people is are biggest competitive advantage, and we will continue investing in our people-first culture.They are looking for a candidate that can provide fast and beneficial assistance on computer systems and internal tech support. This person should have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. This role would be catered to someone who is responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks to achieve the highest functionality and optimize the role of technology. They must also be customer-service oriented and patient to deal with difficult situations that arise within day-to-day operations.Why join us?Great benefits, growth opportunity, positive culture, and much more!Job DetailsQualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in supporting windows operating systems.
- Basic hardware break-fix troubleshooting.
- LAN/WAN/VPN/Wi-Fi technologies.
- Active Directory user setup, groups, and permissions.
- Office 365 (account provisioning & deactivation, profile support, etc.)
- PowerShell and other scripting nice-to-have.
- Proficient understanding of the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware and components.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and self-motivation skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrated initiative, curiosity, and potential to go beyond the described role as the team responsibilities evolve.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and functions of the organization.
- Fast learner for a rapidly growing transportation company.
- Collaboration with the internal team to troubleshoot and document issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and energetic with an obsession for success.