IT Project Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of multiple projects/scrum delivery teams within the Wholesale Credit/Treasury organization. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Responsible for: PPRT/GBAM Portal/JIRA updates and project documents; ensuring adherence to Enterprise & GBAM policy; developing and socializing potential risk mitigation strategies; partnering with the Scrum Master to motive/organize Agile project teams, ensuring that teams are appropriately defining project scope/schedule; leading project status meetings; preparing and distributing metrics/progress reports; working with the business to support the Product Owner/key stakeholders; managing expectations for project deliverables, executive communications and implementing an effective system of project governance; participating in Enterprise Program Increment planning & activities.
- The desired Project Manager will be working on Enterprise level efforts involving data sourcing, aggregation, analysis and reporting with outputs to client.
- Leadership and Federal Regulators. The desired candidate will be responsible for the following: meeting facilitation; risk issue mgmt/mitigation; repository maintenance; evidence gathering; managing/ensuring adherence to scope/budget; participation in Sprint Planning, team retrospectives and daily standups; Cross-team coordination; completion of Enterprise Project Requirements.
- This individual will be working in a cross functional/matrix environment.
- Requirements include: communication skills; ability to summarize details in a high level, executive format; analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills.
- Candidate must plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Must develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Must effectively communicate with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed, as well as partner with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines are required. Typically 5-7 years of prior experience in managing project scopes, timelines, budgets and expenses and management reporting.
- Prior experience leveraging project methodologies and frameworks such as SDLC and Agile/Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors