Radar System Design Engineer (Top Secret req'd)
Please review the job details below.Maxar is seeking Radar System Design Engineer in join o ur Sensor Programs team in Ypsilanti, MI that develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software and engineering services. Our work transforms how customers support global mapping and intelligence missions at scale, revealing unique information and insights. We contribute to integrated space solutions that solve our customers most complex problems by harnessing and applying disruptive technologies. What will you be doing?
- Supporting a multi-disciplinary team in the innovation, development, and evaluation of advanced capability radar systems.
- Opportunities to work with and learn from community experts while developing innovative new systems.
- Performing requirements analysis, system modelling, development, verification, and testing, ensuring system requirement satisfaction.
- Updating and utilizing toolsets to generate, manipulate and test system data.
- Take on increasing ownership and maturation of complex models used to design, test and optimize system performance.
- Current/active Top Secret clearance.
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields.
- Strong programming skills (C, C, MATLAB, Python, or similar).
- Current/active SCI.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- SAR or other radar system design and development experience a plus.