e-Commerce Tech Supporte-Commerce Tech Support! $90k-$105k, Website management, Data analytics, and B2B!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden SaitoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Pico Rivera we are a well known company that has been in the food processing industry for 100 years. With 20+ distribution centers across North America we deliver products, supplies + packaging and supply solutions to meet our customers needs.We are searching for a e-Commerce Tech Support to help implement strategies that make online transactions possible. You would organize, develop, and execute website marketing plans.Why join us?Great growing organization to be a part of with a lot of room for growth. Been in business for over 100 years and have a strong foot print in the Food and Beverage Industry!
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Competitive salaries!
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce website/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance
- Cross-collaborate with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-commerce platforms.
- Support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO Keyword research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social MEdia
- Able to identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel Spreadsheets.
- 3+ Years in face paces e-commerce business
- Hands on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledge of e-commerce space that includes marketing strategies, various leading e-Commerce website builders like (Shopify, Elementor) product development, consumer research, competitive strategies, industry trends, and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of integration with ecommerce tools such as payment gateways and logistic services among others.