Sr .Net Software EngineerRapidly growing printing/coating technologies company on the East Coast is currently hiring multiple Sr Software Engineer for a direct hire/ Hybrid remote positions in Charlotte, NC.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Doug CottengimAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:Rapidly growing printing/coating technologies company on the East Coast is currently hiring multiple Sr Software Engineers for a direct hire/ Hybrid remote positions in Charlotte, NC.Senior Software Engineer participates in booth software and front facing web applications and in a variety of assignments in developing applications for e-commerce web portals. This position works closely with the software development lead and team members to design and develop software deliverables. Also responsible for participating in integration of software standards as well as adhering to SDLC processes.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 10% Bonus
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Healthcare and generous PTO
- Innovative culture
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related work experience required. Solid computer science fundamentals
- 7+ years' experience in software development (C#, .NET CORE, ASP.NET),
- Azure would be a huge plus- Angular or Blazor is a big plus
- Understanding of various SDLC models (Agile, Waterfall, Scrumetc.)
- Experience in using different front-end technologies, frameworks and software design patterns
- Highly proficient in .NET Core applications using C#
- Previous experience in e-commerce preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong skills at documenting design and implementation of software processes