Associate Software Development Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Administration of engineering tools as assigned , including but not limited to DOORS, Jazz, Rhapsody, Cameo, No Magic, etc.
- End-user technical support of engineering tools and applications in development and production environments.
- Performing root cause analysis and debugging problems within the assigned environment(s), and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with other support teams.
- Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among teams and peers
- Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
- A relevant Technical or STEM based Bachelor's Degree with 0 years of expeirence. Additional years of experience can be counted in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
- DoD Secret Security clearance
- Special Program access
- Experience supporting applications in Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud