Data Architect/ Modeler
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industriesRequired Skills
- Strong data analysis and data profiling skills
- Strong Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling for VLDB Data warehouse and Graph DB
- Hands on experience with modeling tool such as ERWIN or another industry standard tool
- Proficient in both normalized and dimensional model disciplines and techniques
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Oracle Database
- Hands experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, or Cypher
- Exposure to Databricks Spark, Delta Technologies, Informatica ETL or other industry leading tools
- Good knowledge or experience with AWS Redshift and Graph DB design and management.
- Solid Understanding on AWS Cloud technologies, mainly on the services of VPC, EC2, S3, DMS and Glue.
- Bachelor s degree in software engineering, computer science or information systems (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill including the ability to describe complex technical concepts in relatable terms.
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple workstreams and confidence in making decisions about how to prioritize work efforts
- Data-driven mentality. Self-motivated, responsible, diligent, and detail oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of multiple application areas
- Ability to work independently and in conjunction with a team
- Understanding of industry standard methodologies pertaining to Quality Assurance concepts and procedures