Analytical Applications Manager
Healthcare's helping hand.CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.We are looking for a technical Applications Manager who is self-motivated and collaborative. This individual will work closely with Data Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and the Analytics teams ensure CHG is maximizing utilization of analytics infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Create and manage analytics sandboxes for BI and Analytics teams to create and run Python/R scripts.
- Manage and administer Snowflake accounts for BI, Analytics, and engineering teams.
- Manage and maintain database objects for BI and Analytics teams and engineering teams.
- Manage and maintain virtual warehouses for BI, Analytics, and engineering teams.
- Perform database monitoring and tuning for BI, Analytics, and engineering teams.
- Administer disaster recovery, backup, and data replication for BI, Analytics, and engineering teams.
- Own release management for snowflake; including business & engineering stakeholder training + change management
- Partner with BI Analytics team during Development & Manage phases Partner with BI and Analytics teams to consistently frame ML problems Partner with BI and Analytics teams to Architect ML solutions Partner with BI and Analytics teams for data preparation and processing systems
- Own Deployment and Monitoring phases Own, automate, and orchestrate ML pipelines Monitor, optimize, and maintain ML solutions
- Own release management for future AutoML tool; including business & engineering stakeholder training + change management
- TAMR & Future AutoML tool Administrator
- 3+ years of experience working directly with the enterprise SaaS solutions providing support and administration
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consult, perform process mapping, collect customer requirements and deliver the agreed upon solution
- Experience working closely with a managed service provider and Atlassian
- 3+ years in a technical product management or engineering role
- Four years of higher education