Controls EngineerGrowth opportunity for growth! - 401K with Company Match, Great Benefits, Generous PTO planThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Robert DonohueAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a leader in the Consumer Product Manufacturing industry. We are seeking a Controls Engineer to join our growing team in Berlin, NJ.The Controls Engineer is responsible for managing maintenance and engineering projects, including design help, obtaining contractor quotations, directing contractor crews, and training of operating, maintenance personnel for equipment, buildings, and grounds. Assist in restoring equipment and systems to service after failures and shutdowns. This person is a key resource for the maintenance team.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of project scope, engineering specifications and cost estimates for all projects as assigned.
- Manage projects, including design, engineering, estimating, scheduling, obtaining contractor quotes, directing crews, and training operating and maintenance personnel.
- Identify, engage and mange contractors during the construction and installation of plant projects
- Actively work with engineering team to solve process / equipment issues.
- Make minor changes to drawings using AutoCAD. Direct major changes through contractor / engineering designer.
- Other projects to include combustion systems, glass melting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, HVAC, abatement systems, and other mechanical components.
- Great growth opportunities with our company
- Bonus potential
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous PTO plan
- Great Health Benefits
- B.S in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with medium voltage electrical distribution and equipment, Arc Flash Electrical Safety, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI applications (including programming) along with communications within enterprise and control networked systems.
- Demonstrated project management skills and success managing projects $25k-$750k+.
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI applications (including programming).