job summary:Randstad Federal is seeking an SAP Workflow Developer in support of a project with Department of Navy. location: BETHESDA, Marylandjob type: Contractsalary: $60 - 80 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Requirements:
- 5+ years ABAP Development and SAP Workflow.
- 3+ years hands on SAP Workflow experience in modification or creating end-to-end workflow
- SAP Development Implementation experience on SAP modules like Financials, including Funds Management, Cost & Controlling, Sales & Distribution, Order Fullfilment
- Knowledge and expertise in all phases of development and deployment lifecycle
- Federal experience desired (DoD experience preferred)
Preferred Skills: - Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix - Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills qualifications:
- Performance Analysis Experience including testing, debugging and resolving issues to the implemented enhancements / conversions / reports / workflows related to SAP modules
- ABAP development and performance analysis, testing, issue analysis, triage, debugging, job scheduling, execution, monitoring, and issue resolution
- Coordinate with RFCs, defects management, workflow, and PI integration.
- Develop implementation experience in SAP modules such as SAP Financials and SAP Supply
skills: SAPSSIS Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors