Senior Design EngineerJoin a very stable and globally renowned semiconductor company that has long tenured people at every level and great benefitsThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jon ReidAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $160,000 - $195,000 per yearA bit about us:Known globally for nearly 40 years for designing, manufacturing, and selling integrated circuits (IC) and related products in Taiwan, the United States, and Hong Kong.Why join us?
- Stable company that doesn't over hire
- Able to work out of San Jose or Pleasanton
- Great benefits
- Very competitive pay
- Growth opportunities
- Long tenured team
- Take part in defining chip architecture, searching other competitors' flash operation and creating own flash design technology to meet the marketing defined flash specifications.
- Design analog circuits such as charge pumps, reference voltage generator, sense amplifier and x/y core to make low power and high speed flash memory to meet the specifications.
- Design digital circuits such as standard cell library for high speed logic block.
- Define test modes to enable easy debugging flash in process, design and product engineer's viewpoint and also consider production issues into defining test modes.
- Find and solve problems intensively through simulation, testing, and own judgment.
- Work with layout designers. Support and guide product engineers to accomplish testing and design debugging jobs.
- BSEE(MSEE) degree or equivalent. Several years of experience in flash memory and/or other related fields is plus.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux, HSPICE, logic simulations, and Cadence Design & Verification tools is a plus.