Job Description:RoleFidelity Software Engineering is looking for a dedicated, technical Senior Systems Analyst that strives for engineering excellence. You'll work in a fast-paced environment, building requirements, crafting, and implementing solutions in collaboration with engineers, architects, and business and IT partners.Expertise and Skills you bring.
The Value You Deliver
- Proficiency in conducting a methodical evaluation of system capabilities relative to business needs; ability to speak to the business, but also translate to actionable technical specifications for the software development team
- Ability to identify and assess technology solutions with an understanding of both the technical and operational (people/process) dependencies
- Ability to articulate both business and technical needs as functional and non-functional user stories
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), influencing, and presentation skills
- Experience with coordinating and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience analyzing and/or validating sophisticated data sets using SQL is highly desirable
- Team mentality with strong ability to articulate strategy and decisions
The TeamFidelity's Vendor Management and Enterprise Business Resiliency Squad is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to be part of Fidelity's Legal, Risk & Compliance team. The main objective of the role is to assist in the implementation of new and enhanced capabilities for the VMAP and EBR applications. This will include ensuring support of Agile practices and standardize the use of tools. This position is committed to continuous and outstanding support during the deployment of these applications by capturing and understanding user needs, solving user issues, data security and enabling the standardization across the enterprise.Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:N/ACertifications:Company OverviewFidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.Join UsAt Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "."We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling prompt 2, option 3.We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Software Developer, Computer Technician, and Computer User Support Specialist and others in the Computers and Technology to apply.
- You are a self-starter with a strong level of engagement
- You serve as a supporting subject matter expert to provide timely, pertinent information to other members of the squad and/or business partners
- You provide insightful mentorship/recommendations based on analyses to facilitate/influence decision-making processes and technology strategy
- You develop artifacts that support efficient and effective solution delivery, ex. User stories, process maps/workflows, system diagrams
- You identify and respond to production incidents/issues - validation, scope, impact, urgency
- You will be responsible for guiding key integrations decisions, driving solutions and collaborating with technology partners