Job Description:Senior Cybersecurity ConsultantEnterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide cybersecurity protection, technology, and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. As an ambassador between Enterprise Cybersecurity and the business, this consultant provides advanced knowledge of business and technical aspects of cybersecurity and demonstrates analytical abilities to move and promote our practice to a best-in-class information security organization.The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant is a member of the Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) and Fidelity Institutional (FI/FIT/FBT/OSG) Agile Team. In supporting these businesses, this role will be securing the firm, helping the business meet regulatory adherence, and driving the growth and retention.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- You serve as BU support to ECS product areas and help business leaders prioritize their cybersecurity objectives.
- You bring about program execution, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals and regulatory adherence.
- You will contribute to the organizational vision in a constantly changing environment by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- You participate in developing others, facilitating collaboration and partnership.
The TeamThe Cybersecurity Senior Consultant is a member of the Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) and Fidelity Institutional (FI/FIT/FBT/OSG) Agile Team. In supporting these businesses, this role will be securing the firm, helping the business meet regulatory adherence, and driving the growth and retention.Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:N/ACertifications:Company OverviewFidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.Join UsAt Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "."We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling prompt 2, option 3.We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Controller, Retail Sales Representative, and Financial Analyst and others in the Accounting and Finance to apply.
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years information security, risk, related technology subject area, or in FI/FFIO.
- Cybersecurity competence with a wide understanding of the cybersecurity product areas, policies and the application of concepts to the business unit.
- Knowledge of cyber risk management principles and applying appropriate mitigation strategies effectively
- Proficient, clear communication, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to identify change and opportunity with a positive attitude and determined action.
- Understanding of Enterprise goals, the businesses & technology organizations we support.
- Team approach, contributing to building a strong ISO support team through clear communication, deep trust, and outstanding collaboration.