Principal Software Engineer/Developer
Job Description:Position Description: Develops applications, using Java, Angular, React, Kafka, and Boot/Batch frameworks. Performs code runs, using Amazon Web Services (AWS) s3, ec2, Lambda, and Kendra. Adheres to object-oriented design principles when creating system design and micro service architecture. Uses business knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications and conducting studies of alternatives. Analyzes and recommends changes in project development policies, procedures, standards, and strategies to development experts and management. Primary Responsibilities:
- Participates in architecture design teams.
- Defines and implements application level architecture.
- Develops applications on complex projects, components, and subsystems for the division.
- Recommends development testing tools and methodologies and reviews and validates test plans.
- Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables.
- Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications or subsystems.
- Establishes full project life cycle plans for complex projects across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for meeting project goals on-time and on-budget.
- Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects.
- Plans and coordinates project schedules and assignments for multiple projects.
- Acts as a primary liaison for business units to resolve various project/technology issues.
- Provides technology solutions to daily issues and technical evaluation estimates on technology initiatives.
- Advises senior management on technical strategy.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Performs independent and complex technical and functional analysis for multiple projects supporting several divisional initiatives.
- Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going development efforts.
- Demonstrated Expertise ("DE") creating enterprise scale N-tier software applications (custom task engagement platforms), using Angular 12+, Spring Boot, and REST API; and creating batch processes for Defined Contribution (DC) Client Service Managers (CSMs) to create, modify, and delete email engagements, and to simplify and automate current communication mechanism with business contact books using Spring Boot dependencies and multi-threading frameworks.
- DE implementing secure Single Sign On (SSO) capabilities to protect resource server REST APIs, using Azure AD (Active Directory), Microsoft Identity Platform (MSAL PKCE), and Spring security.
- DE creating scalable batch processing applications to execute tasks sending emails, email sensing, and user access management using Microsoft Graph API across multiple engagements defined by a CSM.
- DE canvasing Web Based applications into Salesforce to have a unified task engagement platform for CSMs by integrating Azure AD SSO with Salesforce Authentication mechanism.