Salt lake city
Salt lake city
Job Description:Sr. Software EngineerThe RoleFidelity Investments is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join the Fidelity Customer Protection Services (FCPS) team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) business unit. The ECS organization is responsible for delivering appropriate security solutions to ensure enterprise resources are protected in a constantly evolving cyber-threat landscape.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
The TeamThe Fidelity Customer Protection Services (FCPS) team builds and supports authentication and identity management applications to facilitate secure access to Fidelity's customer facing systems. We operate through multiple channels including internet, voice and trusted partner sites providing both direct and federated authentication services. In addition, we support second factor authentication utilizing various out of band, knowledge based, and token verification methods.Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:N/APlease see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:N/ACertifications:Company OverviewFidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.Join UsAt Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "Dynamic Working."We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Software Developer, Computer Technician, and Computer User Support Specialist and others in the Computers and Technology to apply.
- B.S.in Computer Science preferred, Engineering / Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years of full stack software programming experience building scalable and high throughput web applications
- Experience building API's a must
- Experience building and deploying cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design.
- Hands on experience with automation & pipeline implementation (Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline)
- You have experience and comfort working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- You possess strong engineering skills and experience developing maintainable, scalable multi-tiered applications
- You are a strategic thinker, bring your curiosity and excitement; desire to collaborate and work closely in a paired programming environment; be energized by fast, iterative and extreme programming practices
- You are open to direction and following agreed upon standards; yet be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy experimenting, developing and presenting alternatives
- You have maniacal focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- You should enjoy communicating and learning the business behind the application
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Unix and Shell scripting skills
- Experience with
- Common programming languages such as core Java, Python etc.
- Experience with SOA and API frameworks such as SOAP and REST
- Pipeline/Build tools GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy desired.