As a Commercial Salesperson your main focus will be on new business-to-business account development. Within this you will be responsible for making cold calls, setting appointments with prospects, and presenting innovative programs all while earning commissions in a protected territory. An extensive sales training program will also be provided to make sure that you are adequately prepared to take ownership of your new role. This is a career position.Key Responsibilities
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets.
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
- Experience with success in business to business sales
- Contact Management System
- Prospecting, inspecting, and time management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Commercial pest control is a plus
- Construction or bidding experience
Additional InformationWhy EDGE?
- Compensation is comparable to $60,000-$90,000 with commissions
- Innovative and exciting new products for commercial businesses
- Competitive base salary and unlimited commission potential
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available for employee and family
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Company vehicle and laptop provided
- Company paid state and government licensing