Inspect and perform pest control treatments for commercial customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.Why Edge?
- Competitive compensation with structured advancement plan
- Medical and Life insurance plans available for full-time employees
- Company vehicle and gas card for businessuse provided
- Paid training
- Paid for state and government licensing
- Utilize your business-to-business expertise on a daily basis
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each commercial account
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and branchmanagers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
QualificationsWhat you need to succeed:
- 1+ years of commercial experience (required)
- 2+ years of servicing experience (required)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- $45,000 - $60,000
- Medical and life insurance available for full-time employees
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure available