The Field Warehouse Manager is responsible for the accurate accounting and handling of inbound and outbound material and will ensure that inventory accuracy is maintained and that all materials are transported in accordance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Communicates shipping & receiving and warehouse expectations; plan, monitor and appraise job results; coach, counsel, and discipline employees; initiate, coordinate and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manages stock control: receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring.
- Performs timely data entry & recording into ERP system of all material moves in accordance with procedures to ensure the ERP system is updated daily.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical cycle counts; reconciling with data storage system and reporting any discrepancies immediately.
- Ensures that inbound material is received, routed and accounted for properly.
- Leads the practices of safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills/Knowledge
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Hazmat endorsement, preferred.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a manufacturing & logistics environment.
- Extensive applicable regulatory knowledge to include DOT, ATF, and FAA.
- Some experience supervising people in warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge related to shipping hazardous materials.
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed project expectations.
- Ability to interface with personnel across all levels of the business.