Job DescriptionWhat will you do?
- Answering Inbound Calls
- Represent, promote and sell Telstra's suite of products and services to both new and existing customers;
- Engage customers to build rapport and discover their lifestyle needs;
- Offer personalised value-based solutions that will WOW your customers.
QualificationsWhy work for TSA?
- Earn Fortnightly commissions
- Retention Bonus each year!
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development;
- Career progression - opportunities to take your skills into leadership and corporate roles.
- Can-do positive attitude always ready to try new things and roll with the punches.
- Can remain friendly and calm under pressure.
- Ability to learn fast and recover quickly from setbacks.
- Great with technology and system navigation.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you!
Submit your resume todayto start your newcareer at TSA. Commencing in November.
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.Check out our social media pages: