Job DescriptionYour New Role
Leidos Australia has an opportunity to support an exciting new key Government contract, supporting Australia and it’s national interests, both locally and overseas.
The ITSM Business Analyst will focus on the ITSM functions and SIAM enablement for cross vendor delivery of services in which Leidos Australia has responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of ITSM processes and SIAM enablement as required;
- Participate in Gap Analysis and Remediation and assess against the ITIL maturity model;
- Work closely with all stakeholders and organisation change SME's to ensure operational readiness that contributes to improving the ITIL Maturity;
- Develop training materials, diagrams, etc. specifically for operations of the services; and
- Work with BAU resources on identifying additonal gaps. work under direction of transition in lead
- Develop CSI capability that enables a robust capability that underpins ongoing improvements and optimisation of services.
QualificationsAbout You and What You'll Bring
You will have that Business Analysis mindset to identifying and solving problems. You have the knack to strike the balance between the desirable, the possible and the reasonable and successfully communicate this balance, You will be comfortable with creating documents ranging from problem definition and solution options through to procedures manuals and everything in between.
You will be a strategic thinker, using your initiative and decision making to deliver outcomes. You will thrive in being a creative, lateral thinker, with ability to chart a systematic course amongst ambiguity and potential political landscapes. This is a role where you will be supported in the role of business analysis and business transformation.
Communication, listening, interpreting and document creation is key - highly effective communication, negotiation and persuasion will support the high standard of client service we are looking to provide.
You have the ability to use your highly effective analysis skills to help the organisation adapt to change whilst implementing that change with team. This role is part of aa highly collaborative environment where the right person can really contribute.
It is critical that you are certified in ITSM, and hold an NV-1 or NV-2 clearance.
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizens and be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance. NV-2 Clearance preferred, but an NV-1 clearedcandidate with strong experience and team fit will be considered.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.