Job Number: 233506Salesforce Communities DeveloperGeneral Requirements:
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Analyzes user/business software system requirements and determines needs.
- Determine the functionality of an application and performs upgrades over time.
- Maintains documentation to support software development policies, standards and procedures.
- Looking for a senior developer with experience in Salesforce AND Salesforce Communities to support the development of the Small Business Administration's new Disaster Loan Application Portal (DLAP) and its related interfaces with Login.gov / SBA Connect. Developer will also be involved with data migration from the old system into the Salesforce Communities replacement system.