Job Title: Azure ArchitectJob Type: Full-time/PermanentLocation: Minneapolis, MN The Company
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Helping clients improve their organizations through technology
- Improving the technology experience for their clients through cloud-based solutions
- Work with sales and management to design custom solutions to clients' needs
- Provide consulting services to clients related to all areas of expertise: Azure, AD, Microsoft 365, Teams, SQL Server, security, virtualization, disaster recovery, data backup and recovery, on-premises to cloud migrations, Microsoft Exchange (online and on-premises).
- Infrastructure Management
- Be capable of executing the following activities, but also provide instructions, mentoring, and oversight of resources to whom they are delegated. Work with the delivery team to build these capabilities in associates.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification
- 5+ years experience with Windows server technologies
- 7+ years' experience related to the duties and responsibility sections, or equivalent experience in education and work experience