Job DescriptionA company local to the Miami Metro Area is seeking to hire a NetSuite Administrator for an ongoing long-term engagement. This role may be based in the office or remotely. Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
- Translate new business requirements into technical designs
- Provide user support with regard to all aspects of our core systems
- Maintain proper system access for all roles
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules
- Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
- Work with multiple teams on roadmap projects involving financial applications and processes.
- Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
- Specializes in NetSuite ERP program with prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management and system implementation experience
- Minimum of 2 years working with Netsuite.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Finance/accounting systems administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience