job summary:JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Quality Assurance Engineer III is responsible for the test design, execution and reporting of software solutions. While a member of the Quality Assurance Engineering Team reporting to the QA Engineering Director, the position is also a member of a broader agile technical team including developers, product and project managers. The role will work closely with the team to confirm the requirements are fully defined and meet business needs. The role will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to test and certify the technical deliverables using a repeatable SDLC that ensures both quality and efficiency. The ideal candidate is adept at requirements review (functional completeness, testability, compatibility, performance/load, reliability, accessibility, non-functional requirements, etc), test planning, test case design, test environment management, test data creation, test execution (both manual and automated for GUI, API, DB and mobile), defect reporting/management and test results reporting including metrics. location: DENVER, Coloradojob type: Permanentsalary: $90,000 - 100,000 per yearwork hours: 9am to 6pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain an in-depth understanding of both the technical and functional aspects of the business applications and product functionality to lead in the development, implementation, and evaluation of test strategies.
- Analyze documented requirements to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as testability, compatibility, performance/load, reliability, accessibility, non-functional requirements, etc).
- Formulate and document test plans, test cases and test summary reports/metrics.
- Adhere and ensure compliance with company and quality standards/best practices.
- Identify, document and facilitate the resolution/troubleshooting/recreating of defects.
- Manage test environment including test data creation, configuration management and deployment coordination.
- Drive quality and lead the implementation of company automated test frameworks and solutions within assigned agile team as well as the greater organization.
- Define, manage and meet project schedules; prioritize and work multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and quality driven.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as well as part of a Team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment including likely process and technology changes.
- Must be detail oriented yet able to also keep in mind the big picture.
- Mentor team members.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Intelligence