job summary:Job Summary: As a Product Manager for our large, telecommunications client, you operate at the intersection between engineering, design, and the business. In this role, you will collaborate with a number of other support teams throughout the company such as our video rendering backend and metadata services team. You'll work directly with 3rd party content creators and services (think Netflix, YouTube, NBC Sports Digital and more), translating their content into a first class viewing experience on Flex. Preferred Requirements:
- 2-5 years in product management, product marketing, design or similar area of expertise
- Experience working in and Agile environment
- Expereince leading end-to-end deliveries of high-quality products and experiences.
- Ability to perform within a closely-knit team and improve the execution of your teammates.
- Data literate and comfortable with data analysis
- Experience working with streaming devices and/or digital platforms
- Background working with hardware
- Work closely with the Streaming Video Devices team (for delivering a superior front end experience) and the Client Platform teams (for leveraging backend reuseable components)
- Own development across the following product lifecycle phases - product delivery, deployment, and optimization.
- Write detailed user stories based on inputs from internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product owner & engineering to prioritize features, groom the backlog and assist in sprint planning
- Drive roadmap discussions making quantified and justifiable trade-off decisions in scope, date, and quality
- Take a data-driven product approach - and ensure as a product organization we are outcome focused versus output focused
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management