job summary:Project Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Project Objective: Establish an overall R2R and X2P strategy for unification of services to deliver consistent experiences and scale resources, thus allowing for the team to make informed decisions about the vision. Services: An individual that will reconcile the operational processes by identifying resource and activity drivers of processes, pain points, similarities, differences, and efficiencies, thus allowing for the team to make informed decisions about the vision. Skills: Person will have deep industry experience with both R2R and P2P Independent Drive the project and meet deadlines Strong verbal and written communication Participate in a virtual working environment managing time zone & cultural differences. location: REDMOND, Washingtonjob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 60 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Analyze information that has been obtained to date.
- Understand the various Service Delivery structures, processes, and metrics, and propose changes to structure that take advantage of strengths and costs. Document and articulate differences, benefits, challenges, and gaps of models
- Perform customer engagement mapping and propose changes based on overlap or gaps noted
- Identify opportunities for growth, both in volume and scope - are we utilizing FTEs and vendors in the best way now, what should the future look like. How do we future proof our workforce?
- Solicit feedback from LT and make changes to proposals as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including proposed future state visios and operating model
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management