job summary:Common goals, uncommon potential: As the Digital Technology Senior Android Mobile Developer, you will develop full stack mobile and responsive mobile web solutions for consumer mobile banking clients.You will also work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning. location: SAN FRANCISCO, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $70 - 82 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:What you'll do as a Senior Mobile Developer:
- Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation on Android, including system analysis, test-driven application development, unit test, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the business and product owners.
- Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
- Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
- Adapt digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Work with server engineers to design API specs.
- Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Android (7 years of experience is required)
- DEVELOPER (7 years of experience is required)
- RxJava (1 year of experience is required)
- Kotlin (1 year of experience is required)