job summary:Senior Tech PM needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Top 3 hard skills required 1. Highly organized with experience managing complex projects and programs for multi-stakeholders and cross-functional team initiatives. 2. Demonstrated strong business acumen with solid verbal and written communication skills. 3. Ability to excel in ambiguous, fast-paced work environments and navigate uncertain situations. Plus: Outstanding internal personal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence. location: REDMOND, Washingtonjob type: Contractsalary: $40 - 50 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Interface with clients on technical and business issues from project initiation through delivery.
- Drive program/project schedules and status reports.
- Create and/or review multiple functional specifications that will be used as tools in making decisions as to how the product or service will be implemented.
- Provide Product Managers & Product Unit Managers with technical and/or analytical information.
- Organize cross functional activities ensuring the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Manage the rhythm of business calendar, ensuring alignment with the broader organization
- Develop workback schedules for quarterly, monthly, and annual strategy planning off-sites
- Reduce business risk by proactively identifying key business opportunities that will improve operational efficiency and strategic alignment across teams
- Operationalize and support the automation of reoccurring business reviews and OKR reviews
- Project manage end-to-end productions of organizational events, such as quarterly all-hands
- Develop and manage all organizational assets including Team websites, SharePoint sites, and Teams channels
- Support the development and execution of monthly organizational newsletters
- Support the evolution of the team culture and morale by improving work health in productivity and performance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical PM
- Program Management