The purpose of the Senior Product Manager is to execute on the company's growth strategy through: Creating new products and revenue streams and monitoring and improving existing products. The Senior Product Manager must ensure the following: that the organization adequately evolves our product offering to maintain market viability, that we constantly improve our product operational efficiency, that we consistently capitalize on product technological opportunity, that we keep our products consistent with the latest clinical literature, and that we keep our products compliant with the latest regulatory and compliance requirements The ideal candidate:
- Must have significant (Healthcare) Direct to Consumer experience in a Product Management role.
- Oversee the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and ensure alignment with SDLC and PMO
- Perform due diligence on product and partnership opportunities, including pro forma creation and process design
- Prioritize product opportunities and maintenance in accordance with business strategy
- Ensure adequate business documentation of product processes and data requirements are captured for each new product or product improvement
- Establish positive partnerships across business groups both inside and outside of the organization
- 7-10 years of deep health care experience is required
- Product Management/Product Development experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is preferred