job summary:Job Description
- Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business applications. Possess strong SQL and SSIS skills and implements best practices. Reviews coded and compiled structured programs. Prepares test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Analyzes automation requests. Creates work plans, develops schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects.
- Responsive Web Design (RDW)
- HTML5,CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience with ReactJS would be a plus
- RESTful APIs, MuleSoft experience is a plus
- Experience with developing web sites for cross browser compatibility and optimizing mobile web interfaces
- C# .NET
- Agile Experience /Azure DevOps
- MVC 4 or above
- UX/UI design, test driven development, and object-oriented programing
- Experience in developing relational databases using SQL Server 2012 or above, SSIS, SSRS
- Creates all required SDM technical documents: Functional Specs, Design docs, etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users' plans/activities relevant to the project.
- Translates requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques. Prepares routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed. Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors