- Key individual contributor, responsible for supporting the Data Movement and Dual Load team. Accountable for all development work, researching, designing, engineering, implementing, supporting data movement, and dual load technology systems (software & hardware).
- Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement dual load solutions to meet customer / client needs while maintaining data parity between mirrored platforms. Develops and implements data movement and dual load standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- Mainframe, Unix, SQL experience / knowledge required. Teradata SQL experience / knowledge is desired but not required.
- Project management experience with organizational skills is required
- Lean Agile experience / knowledge is desired but not required.
- Resource will work on Teradata, mainframe, and UNIX platforms. Projects involve dual load to Teradata Platforms, Data movement for Teradata & Teradata tenants.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- MAINFRAME DEVELOPER